As wealth managers, we are here to help you manage your money not only for yourself, but also for your heirs. When considering your estate and legacy planning needs, you likely have many questions:
- How do I plan my estate and what do I do if I want to leave a legacy?
- How do we treat our children or other beneficiaries fairly?
- How can we minimize estate costs, hassles, and delays for our heirs?
- What type of will or trust is best to use given our situation?
- How do I leave a legacy that reflects our values and wishes?
- How can we best support charities and other organizations that are important to us?
- Should we gift now or upon death?
When couples or individual clients come to us with these questions, we are ready to help. We ensure the estate planning process goes smoothly and efficiently by collaborating with other advisors you may already have in place, such as attorneys and accountants. If these other advisors do not already exist, we have a network of professionals that might be a match.
We want the estate planning process to be as smooth as possible for you. That’s why we will meet with you and discuss your estate planning goals, help you gather your financial data, and accompany you to your attorney’s office as you prepare to draft wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you make the estate and legacy planning process efficient and hassle free.
What Financial Tools Can I Use to Combat Inflation?