Our approach to investment management centers around smarter investing. That means that we base our investment strategies on academic research and proven investment strategies rather than the latest trends or hot stocks. We are lifelong learners with a natural curiosity and interest in investment management strategy, and we apply our education to your benefit.
We take an integrated, broad-based approach to portfolio design. We first meet with you to understand your current financial situation, risk tolerance, risk capacity, and aspirations. Together, we explore your options and discuss how different saving, planning, and investment strategies will result in different future financial possibilities. We then help you select a plan forward based on your long-term and shorter-term financial goals.
To achieve these goals, our team builds a customized portfolio, using a combination of passively managed index funds and actively managed mutual funds to maximize the portfolio’s opportunity to capture the value of each asset class. The net result is greater return consistency, lower cost, and better tax efficiency.
Let us help you manage your investments the smart way—contact us today to get started.
Clients who come to us seeking investment help often ask the following questions:
- How much risk should I be taking?
- Is our portfolio properly designed to accomplish our goals?
- How does the allocation of our 401(k) or 403(b) impact the design of our overall portfolio?
- What is the best way to allocate our 401(k) or 403(b)?
- How should we evaluate portfolio performance?
- How do we monitor our portfolio?
- When and how often should we rebalance our portfolio?
- How does a large individual stock holding impact our overall portfolio?
How Can I Know if My Investment Portfolio Will Reach My Goals?