We work collaboratively with you and your accountant to implement sound tax planning strategies. While accountants are trained to work in the past, our job as wealth managers is to look into the future. Together, we help you build both pre- and post-tax portfolios that allow for greater degrees of control in tax planning.
We are here to answer your tax planning questions:
- What can we do to lower our taxes this year and future years?
- How will recent tax law changes impact us? Specifically, how will healthcare reform affect us?
- Can we shelter more income to defer taxes until later years?
- When does it make sense to do a ROTH conversion, and how much?
- Is it possible for us to lower our taxes through more effective use of our business?
- How can we structure our portfolio to maximize our after-tax return?
- Which investments are best held in our after tax accounts vs. our 401K or IRA accounts?
- Can we take advantage of the zero percent capital gains rate?
Contact us today to learn more about how our tax planning services can help you save money now and into your retirement.
How to Lower Your Tax Burden
What Are the Tax Implications for Selling My Business?